Monday 1 December 2008

Ray Winstone: "This country isn't going to the dogs. It's gone to the dogs."


Ray Winstone says he can't stand the thought of living in the UK anymore. I expect quite a few high profile wealthy Brits to leave over the next 12 months because Alistair Darling has pretty much got his eye on their pockets. Is he forcing out the rich so the Conservatives have no Private industry with which to rebuild the country after the next election? A cynical man would say maybe. While I could argue with all of Ray Winstone's points [raised here] there wouldn't be much point would there? It's easy to look at your situation and say "I am in the persecuted class" but under this government, who isn't in the persecuted class? Apart from civil servants and members of the Labour Party? I've never known morale to be this low in Britain, never. Who is happy right now? I actually asked this yesterday. Who is happy? It's not just the economy either, it's everything. We're trapped, we're going around in circles, every day it seems our life gets smaller, I'm not depressed, but I can see why some people would be.

Happy December everybody! Woop!

Next up...happy posts!

No comments: