Monday 12 January 2009

Wastebook

I'm going to be all the way real with you on this. I did not know my Facebook password. I got emails saying I have new friends or whatever but barring a couple of occasions I never signed in. A couple of people had my password details and I think they accepted friend requests. I talked to two or three people over the period of like 7 days but I really didn't fuck with it. Anyway, we were out on Saturday night celebrating Pixel's birthday with a couple of drinks and my mum phoned me talking about "You're never on your Facebook. I suggested a friend...." I decided at that point that rather than ignore Facebook I should actually just delete it. So I did. Twitter aside, is social networking dead? MySpace is still great for what it's great for but everything else can eat a dick. Twitter's cool but I'm not getting involved.

No comments: