Wednesday 9 July 2008

This month I shall mostly be watching Rabbit Chat & Date on Freeview channel 102


Do you remember when you first saw QVC? How hypnotized you were? Same with Bid.up.tv. Do you remember when you first saw that ITV late night quiz thing? How gripped you were? Well I introduce to you, brand new for 2008, the latest cult television craze Rabbit TV Chat & Date on Freeview Channel 102. Jack discovered it by accident yesterday and we ended up watching it on and off all night (between BBC Three's Family Guy episodes). It's nothing special, just a dating website on the television, but it's got a special feature! Oh yes! you can see the faces and descriptions of the people talking! On a constant loop!. No longer do you have to theorise the appearance of PUPPET! (who it turns out has "Rasta vybz") or PLUSSIZEPRINCESS (she's plus size and she's ready to mingle). Not being a regular on the chat-date circuit I'm unfamiliar with a lot of the lingo but I'm picking it up. I haven't quite got my head around "No time wasters" yet though. I don't think I want to.

I'm generally on the forefront of time wasting TV phenomenons so if you know what's good for you you'll hop on board with the quickness. I'm thinking of setting up an account to chat up some sexy birds ending every sentence with "THAT ONE TIME OUT JULY 21ST". That would be genius.

No comments: