Monday 8 September 2008

Bridgwater this weekend was Qualita Garantita


So it was me, Tego, Jack, Ben and Pixel. We got on the motorway at about 3PM Saturday. Pulled into a service station at about 5PM. This was the first Coffee Primo stop of Pixel's career! So of course he was introduced to Qualita Garantita. Don't know what I'm talking about? Watch the video below...

I invented the video tour diary game by the way. I didn't, but in 2006 I was way ahead of the game. We have many, many more photos and plenty of stories from our trip. The gig itself was pretty great. We didn't have a set list, me and Tego let Jack hit us with surprises to keep us on our toes. We debuted some stuff, we jumped around, we did all sorts. I will blog it properly in the week when I have the video footage and the photos. Rest assured though that much Silent Scope, Burger King, smelly hotel, funny car stories and loads more went down. Pixel was a great addition to the touring party it has to be said.

Touring party left to right. Ben, Pixel, Me (at the back with my hood up), Jack, Tego.

No comments: