Monday 1 September 2008

September

It's the 9th month of the year. The summer is over, the Autumn is here. I've got a crazy lot of shit going on in my life right now that I'm not going to get into but I will talk you through my rapper plans for the month.

The First!!!

A new Video! We are shooting a new video this month for one of my favourite songs on the album. I'll let you know more details in the coming weeks. It's an ambitious treatment, an arty treatment, something that will probably be too controversial for TV. Something that we really want to do.

The Second!!!

A new Mixtape! I've been recording for the last two weeks. I did some stuff at the start of the month and I've set myself a 10 day deadline for completing it. Then I hand it over to Jack who will mix it, we'll record drops and we'll give it to the people i.e. you. The mixtape is called 'Somebody's Watching Me' and so far it's sounding hot. I guarantee hotness.

The Third!!!

Gigs! In these credit crunchy times it's hard to book one off gigs hardly anywhere, but I have a couple and I will be bringing a new set for these dates. September 6th in Bridgwater and September 14th at Shoreditch Shuffle.

The Fourth!!

I technically don't have a fourth! Not that I'm ready to tell you about anyway. The second half of the month will be spent mostly getting ready for November. Which is going to be a good month. But also January/ February, which is the scheduled release time for my second album! Woah!

And so on...

No comments: