Friday 12 September 2008

Shoreditch Shuffle tomorrow!


I've mentioned this a few times before and so I thought I would mention it again. And again. And again. I am performing at The Shish Bar tomorrow for the Shoreditch Shuffle which promises some great live music, some great fashion, some great DJs, some great Burlesque, some great art, some great comedy and some great film. I think it's going to be pretty great.

The Shish Bar and Restaurant in particular will attain legend status for featuring not only myself, performing live, new hits, old hits and special crap! But also it will feature one Akira The Don! Who you may know. We've done some songs together and some gigs. Also performing at The Shish Bar and Restaurant will be Leo The Lion who we did a Karaoke event with a couple of months back.

Details and tickets and stuff can be found HERE.

No comments: