Thursday 1 May 2008

Doing a Doherty

I'm pulling a Doherty. My illness has rendered me useless, I can't leave the house, I haven't been able to rehearse or plan or anything. I'm at the doctors today for a full diagnosis. I'm pretty sure it's a flu bug, this crazy changing weather is confusing my poor little immune system. All this means that I am not going to be able to make it to Bridgewater or Exeter today and tomorrow to perform with Neville Staple. I am so disappointed and upset with myself for not being able to do the gigs. I had new material, I had new banter, new performance ideas. I am definitely going to replace the gigs. So many people messaged me saying they were coming down and I'm so sorry for letting you down. I did speak to Example this week though and we've got some gigs coming up together this month (it is now May yes?). I'm so sorry. Everybody who was planning to come down, message me or something, I will attempt to do something nice for you.

No comments: