Friday 2 May 2008

Scarlett ambition

Am I the only person who didn't know that Scarlett Johansson of Home Alone 3 fame is embarking upon a pop career? Why? I mean...why? With no offence intended to young Scarlett. She could be the best singer in the world (she's not, but she could be). I've never truly understood the Hollywood fascination with trying to be pop stars. I guess it's like sport stars (Footballers and Basketballers) who think they can rap. They have all these boasty songs about how much money they have...well done. You're in the NBA. I hear there's money over there.

Listen to Scarlett's album here. It's not bad. It's not anything really. Maybe it's great and I'm a hater because she's got more money than me and she has a nicer body (although I have a kick arse body). Her album is out May 19th in England.

For a look at far superior actors come popstars check the Joe Pesci video below. He's a Wise Guy!



I've never actually seen the whole of that video. It's amazing. I can't believe Philly Leotardo is in it!

No comments: