Monday 19 May 2008

Raekwon tonight at KoKo


Who's coming? I never count my chickens when it comes to Wu Tang (they've let me down too many times before) but if all the 100% confirmed listings are true then Raekwon and Ghostface will be in Camden tonight performing the whole of what could be the greatest album of all times 'Only Built 4 Cuban Linx'. Man this is going to be the best night of Karaoke ever. I'm expecting to see some people there too, Example said he was trying to get tickets and I know for a fact that Lethal ranks 'OB4CL' as one of his all time favourites. I could be wrong here because I regularly am but I think I will be the first blog to cover the event, have they done this anywhere else yet? I know they're doing it at 'Rock The Bells' this summer but have they done it anywhere else? I don't think they have. I expect The Guardian to have a review up in the morning that will be way better than mine but still. I hear that Public Enemy are doing 'It Takes a Nation of Millions' front to back at Brixton Academy this month too, I'm too young to completely get Public Enemy but it's in Brixton and Chuck-D's one of the smarter guys to ever do it so I'll try and reach that too.

1 comment:

Kobi said...

I got ya review right here, buddy - or at least I will have by early evening at:
http://home.wrgmag.com/posts/viewBlog/tophatandcravat

Dope blog by the way....

Peace,
Kobi