Thursday 8 May 2008

Norwich Last Night



Photos taken by my boy David R. Gray. I wanted to post his MySpace but I can't find it. I'll link it when I have it.

Last night went off. I had a great time. Sun was shining all day, the sandwiches were out, we had a new live travel crew (Ben and Tiago) and we were on our way to Norwich (beautiful Norwich). I can't stress enough that the sun was out. I think the weather may be fucking with us and this is actually the summer right here. It's gonna rain next month, the month after that and the month after that, don't trust it, get out there now and enjoy the sun while it's here. Norwich Arts Centre is a great venue, we were treated well, Example and the gang were in fine spirits (Rum), we played the "Guess that 90s Number 1 Game" all was excellent. The performance went off. We didn't actually get to rehearse that set at all, you may have noticed actually, we had a debut track in the set too. We wanted two but in soundcheck it really looked like that wasn't going to happen. I'm sorry we didn't have Stay off The Kane for the people that requested it. We haven't done that song in like 2 years, maybe we should bring it back? Maybe...everybody that was there will know what I'm talking about when I say "Boyspot" good lord. 'Boyspot' went nuts. Tego started singing "Don't love me for fun girl..." at the end. Not sure how many people caught that. You were all skanking and moshing like nutters, the good kind.

Norwich I will be back soon. Hartlepool. You are next.

No comments: