Tuesday 21 April 2009

Chingy did not have relationships with that man/woman

I hesitated before listening to that radio show that leaked yesterday with a transexual claiming to have been in a relationship with Chingy. Mainly because who the fuck is Chingy? I don't give a fuck about no Chingy. Also because if he took noodle in the caboodle that's really his business. Doesn't make me none. Then I thought about it, Chingy's fanbase is majorly female, I can say that without causing offence, for somebody to then come out and say he's been having relations with transexuals and these relationships involved him being [their words] the 'receiver' that's really, really some hating shit. If that's not true [I doubt it's true] then you're going out of your way to fuck up Chingy's career. I don't know why you feel like you can do that but it's fucked up. I caught Chingy's response on one of the top 5 UK Blogs I fucks with [maybe even top 3, maybe even top 2] lxents.blogspot.com. Like I say, I wouldn't know Chingy if he sold me a toaster but I kinda feel for him and the way that story spread in the space of 24 hours. I'm not protecting Ma$e though. He almost certainly did that shit.

No comments: