Wednesday 15 April 2009

Devil In The Distance is 1 year and 11 days old!


I've been blogging on Devil In The Distance for 1 year and 11 days today. I told myself to remember the 1 year anniversary but of course I forgot because why wouldn't I? What a stupid thing to remember. Devil In The Distance was set up primarily to continue my MySpace blogging in the Facebook age and to keep you close to the promotion of my debut album 'Devil In The Distance' which came out July 29th 2008. This blog has seen two exclusive mixtapes ['The Blogspot Mixtape' and 'Somebody's Watching Me' still available for free down the right hand side of this page ->] and 635 posts. I have no intention of stopping blogging on DITD and infact have many new treats for my realest fans coming in the next few months including MP3s, Podcasts, mixtapes, videos and more.

So here's to 1 year and 11 days of DITD! Let's celebrate by watching the video I posted in my first post...the 'Nimble Mix' of 'Superhero'.

No comments: