Thursday 30 April 2009

VIDEO: Lethal Bizzle Feat. Donaeo/ Go Hard


I don't have a proper photo of me and Bizzle. That's weird. I do have this though, left to right you're looking at Ozzie B aka Zeds, the back of Lethal's head, Face and me. You'll notice I have the face of a man who's just taken the whole of Fire Camp at Blackjack. That's because I've just taken the whole of Fire Camp at Blackjack. Face and Lethal are some competitive motherfuckers though.

1Xtra got the exclusive on Lethal's new video 'Go Hard', it's not embeddable because it's 3 years ago apparently [that BBC website really needs to get its hits up apparently]. I'll play along WATCH IT HERE. I like this song way more now than I did when I first heard it. I look forward to hearing it in a live/ club context.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/mistajam/2009/04/go_hard_video_exclusive.shtml

Anonymous said...

My link game was weak for real. Appreciate the heads up.