Saturday 9 August 2008

James Cordon is overrated and overexposed


He's pretty much over everything. He actually had the nerve this week to call Hollyoaks "Fucking awful" and claim that "It just breeds p***** - all these people walking around with this chicken-in-a-basket fame, talking about going to LA, you know?" yes that's James Cordon, on his way to L.A to executive produce the US remake of the god awful 'Gavin and Stacey'. Ooh she's a bit shocking; she swears at everything in a funny Welsh accent. Ooh he's a dim Essex boy who talks at 2 miles per hour and can't quite believe the rudeness of it all. I can't front, Rob Brydon is hilarious at his worst and the other Welsh girl from Little Britain, she's pretty good. But the show is awful and James Cordon is the worst thing about it. I don't know why it got such a huge push, maybe it was because it came post-Mighty Boosh and BBC3 needed to justify its remit (what's next? Snog Marry Avoid?) but the way James Cordon carried himself with the limelight was horrendous. He's now the host of some kind of Big Brother program and was easily the most embarrassing, least funny host of an award show when he was in charge of the NME awards last year. Ooh he just said "Brap" how random. Oh my lord my sides are splitting he is doing the robot. I'm serious, right now James Cordon off Gavin and Stacey is doing the robot. Genius! James actually used to be in Hollyoaks (indeed) and while I will pretty much defend Hollyoaks to anybody who wants to challenge it (I don't even like soaps but I fuck with Hollyoaks) I've wanted an excuse to tap into my absolute unparalleled dislike for James Cordon "I can't tell you the sheer disdain I have for the place and the people" Oh look he's doing Kung Fu chops! At the NME awards? This man is crazy! The hilarity doesn't stop! NO WAIT! STOP! NO! OH MY GOD THIS IS WAY TOO FUNNY! THE RUNNING MAN?

News Source: MSN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are a dick mate