Wednesday 11 June 2008

Throb/ Throb/ Throb


You give me a free bar at your peril. You give me a free bar at my peril! Last night was crazy. I've never officially done Karaoke so last night was definitely a first. With free Moet you'd have been just as singy as me believe. Tego filmed a lot of it so expect some Fresh Prince and All Saints Karaoke footage in the coming days. Shout outs to Akira, Pixel, Tego, Nimble, Ben, Luke, Trencha, Nath, Narstie, Little Man, Pro Green, Ali Love, Louise, The Mystery Jets and all the people I met but can't...quite...remember right now it was a good night. I say more open bar parties for me! Somebody hook that up! I can't remember everything that went down, I remember doing my version of 'Superstar' by Lupe Fiasco in a Karaoke room. I remember freestyling with Narstie and Little Man to Michael Jackson beats, I remember singing Amy Winehouse songs, Sam Sparro song(!) and I remember a big hairy guy with a Big Brother microphone. I had no info for him.

UPDATE: My boy Josh Spero who I met last night has footage of us singing 'Back To Black' on his blog. You can't see much but you can hear the genius!

2 comments:

Josh Spero said...

You know, we are amazingly talented. Of course, I think it must be my supreme vocal abilities (by which I mean I sound like Diana Ross if she were being strangled by the others Supremes)...

Anonymous said...

our version is bu far the best I have ever heard x